Friday 22 May 2015

Salvaged wool and week review

A good weekend is starting with a good week finished. Very happy to find out I have finished on Tuesday my  calico garden or white work or anyway you want to call it .
I still need to figure out how to make pictures to white things :)

 This two yellow ones are the pics without the flash and then with the flash on.


 And then today I finished and nearly up in the wall the project done with the salvaged wool . I actually liked a lot to work with all this crazy colours :) ,, well this would be me ... very colourful .



Both of this projects are based on my own design and now I think is time to start up the patterns and the kits plan.
I had many times the one project you don't think so .. that is the one were they ask for a pattern . 

Happy crafting all
Hugs
Renata


No comments:

Post a Comment