Friday 22 January 2016

Totaly diff kind of blog

I finally have that confirmation which will let me tell you some of the other life I have outside of embroidery.
I have ovarian cancer. Yup...
Well I tell you what : I am ready for the fight of my life and I can assure you this cancer will not have it easy with me.
I would try to document daily what I go thru and see if I come alive at the end of the challenge .
Peety you can't have about 10 life's like in the TV games or even 9 like the cats.

Well this is before my first chemo session.
 Fell scared of what will I feel as they say you can have adverse reactions strait away.
This wasn't happen today.
Bit of sore mouth but otherwise ok.
Now this one is after the chemo already spring cleaning around the bed and alert like a dazy.
Now see you tomorrow :) .
I hope I will still positive.

Happy crafting all
Hugs
Renata

7 comments:

  1. So sorry to read about your diagnosis but you have the right attitude, that`s right fight it and I am sure all will be well, have you on my prayer list if that is okay with you.Take care now and do as you are told and rest when you feel you need to. God be with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated to read this and will remember you in my prayers. It's good to blog about your medical journey. Other's that go through it will be glad you did. I hope this goes easy for you. You just show Big C who's boss!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your health issues Renata.Sending you lots of positive energy and hugs. Am sure you'll recover fast and will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you. I had Chemo and Radiotherapy in 1999. I have been in remission ever since and intend to live to be 100. If you feel sick try Ginger Beer and Ginger nuts. Take care now. Marion x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all your lovely comments and encouragement.I it will be tough but I have to fight it no other choice for me :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all your lovely comments and encouragement.I it will be tough but I have to fight it no other choice for me :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. je suis arrivée sur votre site par l'intermédiaire de stitchinfingers
    je vous souhaite bon courage
    mattia

    ReplyDelete