Friday 24 April 2015

Embroidery classes

As we come to the end of my first classes we have to take a break from Rua Red as the rent in there is mad.
Anyway for few weeks over the summer we will try to have a very reduce group in my friend house.
Anyway I was thinking in same time we may actually spice the curriculum and have some fun over the summer . So the next designs will be something funny as crazy quilting .
OH... NO..NO... don't expect you to go home with a full quilt . Nope!!!!
You may have a nice piece to frame or as in the pic here to do a front of a pouch or cushion or something
So who's for the challenge ?

Message are welcome thru my FB , Blog or email





Happy crafting all
Hugs
Renata

1 comment:

  1. love crazy quilting and I am sure you will enjoy doing it

    ReplyDelete