Wednesday 30 November 2016

Proud and happy

Happy days will come ahead of me . Yes .... I am going to have my both children home for Christmas.
I am one happy mama 😃😄😄
In the summer my daughter decided she will follow her boyfriend to London and will leave there for two / three years . He is doing a master or specialize in some sort of physiotherapy and she will continue her work as makeup artist with Lancome .
My soon in other hand is gone to Sweden for one year in the student exchange program. He seems to can't wait to get back home. Is good to be on your own but is better when mum is doing laundry, cleaning and food sometime 😂

 Here is at my son's secondary school graduation. A very proud sister as you can see and a very serious boy thinking to the hard life (not yet ) which is waiting him .

 Very proud family ....

 He is probably thinking :""hmmm... here I come speeding from the back""
Yes .... I am very guilty , been the most proud mama and I am still proud of two good children which beat all the odds of coming in a strange country with no language skills and no help.
There I am more proud of my husband which manage at his age to get a college done and a master in internet security and this year he finally manage to land the job of his dreams in Bank of Ireland and this in the top of my the stress generated by sickness.

You have a happy stitching there and I send you lots of hugs and good health wishes
Renata

1 comment:

  1. what a celebration it will be and you back in full health, have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete