Friday 17 April 2015

Funn and work toghether

Last weekend was a great one. Meeting with friends and making new friends was the best. I had a great time at An Grianan - Termonfeckin  teaching Romanian Point Lace. As time passes my classes are getting bigger and bigger.
Is not like I complain is just to show how much this craft is expanding . I actually say it from the start is a great craft accessible to young and old.


















Lots of concentration at the start but then we had great laughter too .
First all had to do the little flower prepared on the kit but then they all had a try to the cord. So hope they get to remember how to do the single cord and use in many other projects.

I had great experience as always after each class.


Happy crafting all
Hugs
Renata

No comments:

Post a Comment