Monday 1 December 2014

Dream catcher

I had a bit of play with some lace this days and come out with a new dream catcher .


As usually the pictures do not make justice to the real think . The beads are actually Swarovski crystals and they have a bling and a sparkle  which I can't catch on the pics.
I actually realise I am missing the withe Christmas from home and this way probably I am drawn to withe stuff right now .
 I can just look at pictures from previous years and hope some day I be able to get back home on Christmas time and have a beautiful white one.
For the moment looking out the window just realise is one of those foggy rains and remind me I am in Ireland and please don't try to dream for an white Christmas.

Happy crafting all
Hugs
Renata








2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! Great job, Renata!
    http://inkandlacedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dream catcher and who knows we could get a white Christmas this year I see the bookies have dropped to odds on it happening mind you I would rather we did not get snow

    ReplyDelete