Thursday 23 February 2012

Fall colors or just a funky combination

Trying to perfect my crocheted technique and I come out with this bracelet. At first find this to be only a very funky bracelet were the swirls of the colors give me the directions of my crochet patern.
Later looking at this from far realize all the colors used are actually so much for autumn ... so I have to thik again and do few more for spring and summer.
Anyway the spring colors of 2012 are probably the most beautiful ones , so have a look for yourselves.
http://www.pantone.com/pages/fcr.aspx?pg=20910&ca=4

5 comments:

  1. Renata,
    The bracelet is very pretty.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese,
      I still have some more practice to do with different types of thread and maybe different size of beads

      Delete
  2. I love the colors in your bracelet. I have done wire crochet, but not this style. Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for the pantone link. I'm going to go check out the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie , thanks for visit. This is bead circular crochet and to say the truth I have done a great deal of learning from Youtube
      As for your blog is amazing all the thinks what you do with all those quilting blocks , love it

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete